Information notice on the processing of personal data
Your personal data shall be sent only subject to and following your consent to their processing. Pursuant to Art. 13 of Leg. Decree 196/2003 (“Data protection legislation”), we wish to inform you that your personal data shall be directly and exclusively collected from you by means of the forms you will fill in, and shall be processed in compliance with applicable legislation. Civil and criminal responsibility for having provided false or misleading or in any case untruthful information, or for not acting in good faith, lies completely with the party that provided the information, and therefore no responsibility can be attributed to Areacontext S.r.l.
Your personal data shall be processed for purposes strictly connected with and required for compliance with law provisions, regulations and EC rules, as well as for compliance with provisions issued by competent Authorities and by Supervisory and Monitoring Bodies. Providing your personal data is voluntary and optional. Nonetheless, should you not provide the data strictly required for creating your user profile and allowing access to the reserved area or to our company’s blog and for the purposes strictly connected to its use, it will be impossible for the Data Controller to enable your access. The collected data may, with your consent, also be processed to assign you a username and password which will enable you to access the REAG system. Should you not give your consent for these purposes, the Data Controller shall not assign you any authentication credentials.
2. Data processing methods.
Your personal data shall be processed so as to assure their confidentiality and safety, using manual, paper, electronic and/or telematic means suitable to store, handle and transmit the same data. The processing will be strictly related to the stated purposes.
3. Data disclosure and dissemination.
As the manager of the application through this web site, our company may be legally obliged to communicate, for purposes strictly connected to obligations of the law, regulations and EU legislation, data relating to users to legal authorities and supervisory and control bodies. In carrying out its activities, considering the organizational structure and services provided, our company uses, as well as its own employees (subjects which, for the purposes set out in point 1 of this information notice, may come into contact with the data), external subjects, companies or entities employed by the Data Controller or managers to handle data received through the web site for its own corporate purposes and for the other purposes set out in point 1 of this information notice, and to control (including through statistical methods) access to this web site. In regards to the communication of your data to third parties for these purposes, you have the right not to give your consent by denying the permission. However, if consent is not given to communicate the data to the aforementioned external subjects, companies or entities and for the related processing of these data, it will be impossible for the Data Controller of the processing to fulfil the related obligations and consequently to assign you authentication credentials to access the application.
4. Rights of the individual concerned.
The individual concerned may exercise the right provided for by Art. 7 of Leg. Decree 196/03 :
- The individual concerned has the right to obtain information about the existence or non-existence of his/her personal data, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in understandable form.
- The individual concerned has the right to obtain information about: a) the origin of personal data; b) the purpose and methods of data processing; c) the methods and criteria applied in the event of processing using electronic means; d) identification details of the Data Controller, Data Managers and of the Representative appointed in Italy, where applicable; e) subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of such information as appointed representative in Italy, as persons in charge or persons appointed for this purpose.
- The individual concerned has the right to obtain: a) the updating, the correction or, when of interest, the integration of data; b) the deletion, conversion to an anonymous form or blocking of the information processed in violation of the law, there including any information which does not need to be stored in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed at a later date; c) a statement certifying that the operations provided for under letters a) and b) have been made known, including their contents, to the persons whom the data was disclosed or divulged, except in the event that such fulfillment is impossible or involves the use of means that are clearly non-proportional with respect to the protected right.
- The individual concerned has the right to oppose, in all or part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of his/her personal data concerning him/her, even if these pertain to the data collection purposes; b) the processing of his/her personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales materials or for carrying out market or sales communication surveys. The above mentioned rights can be exercised directly or by assigning, in writing, power of attorney to natural persons or associations. In relation to what is stated above, you can directly, and at any time, exercise your rights by writing to our company. You should also note that, for technical reasons, it may take up to a maximum of 5 working days to delete your personal data.